The RIED, Iberoamerican Magazine of Distance Education opens a permanent call for the publication of reviews of recent edition books.
As it appears in the Standards for Authors, the format and criteria for sending to RIED these works are as follows:
- The reviewed book should be a work of academic and innovative character within object field of the RIED. The theme treated must be relevant.
- The book should be current, recent publication, current year or, a maximum, the year before the date of dispatch of the revision to RIED.
- The book will have been published in a recognized publishing house.
- The reviews/revisions must be original, unpublished in advance in another medium.
- The reviews may be made from books written in Spanish and Portuguese. The review should be written in the language of the corresponding book.
- The format of the review, will be as follows: Last name of the book's author, Initials. (Year of Publication). Title of the book. Publication City: Publisher, book pages number, ISBN.
- In addition, all Review / Revision should be critical and contain: an overview of the work, main ideas, themes treated and relevance of one or the other. Special interest may have your reading.
- The text revised should have a extension cable between 600 and 800 words.
- In the end, the author's signature of the review and institution of origin.
- The text will formatted in Word, Times New Roman, 12 pts., simple spacing.
- The reviews, as well as article, should be sent in the OJS platform of the RIED: http://revistas.uned.es/index.php/ried/index . Should enter in the magazine with author profile and follow the steps that are shown.
- The call for these items of revisions to RIED is permanently open.
- In each RIED number will be published a limited number of the best reviews that, by the quality of work reviewed and the value of own review, is selected by the Editorial Team of RIED.